Fiction Lands Creative Writing Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiction Lands Creative Writing Role Play

No dice or levelling up, not limited to fanfiction or original fiction, but a mix so that characters from various established fiction and your own had can interact.

11 Things Liebsters Blog Awards Chain Vol. 5

Ocean Elf
    Admin

11 Things Liebsters Blog Awards Chain Vol. 5 Empty 11 Things Liebsters Blog Awards Chain Vol. 5

Post by Ocean Elf Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Eleven Things Blog Meme Chain

Continuing on from Volume 4.

Chain: 1. How did you meet your husband?

Ocean Elf: Hey butthead! I'm not married, and I like it that way!

Chain: 2. What is the first thing you do in the morning?

Ocean Elf: Wake up. Duh.

Chain: 3. What is your favorite thing to do outside?

Ocean Elf: Nothing if it's the wrong time of year or just bad weather. everything when the weather is nice enough.

Chain: 4. What do you do to relax?

Ocean Elf: Depends on where I am and what's at my disposal.

Chain: 5. How long does it take you to get ready each day?

Ocean Elf: Ready for what? Depends on if I'm in a hurry or not. Good long time if I just want to sit around and relax before heading out, not long at all if I'm rushing or else just excited/anxious to go somewhere.

Chain: 6. What is your favorite thing about your house?

Ocean Elf: It's my home, dangit, anywhere else just wouldn't be quite the same. If I could move anywhere else and design my house, well, since you didn't ask that, I won't answer. Not that I'd give much info even if you did ask. :p

Chain: 7. What kind of toothpaste do you use?

Ocean Elf: Stuff I like the taste of that also makes my breath seem the freshest.

Chain: 8. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

Ocean Elf: I really don't know. A heck of a lot would go into making a decision like that.

Chain: 9. Do you recycle?

Ocean Elf: As if anyone really has any choice these days. Anyway, I'm not wasteful, but really, what's it to you?

Chain: 10. What are your favorite pair of shoes?

Ocean Elf: That really depends, for example, I like my sandals in summer, but prefer my closed-in shoes in winter.

Chain: 11. Have you ever broken a bone?

Ocean Elf: that depends on what bone you mean. Chicken bones? Fish bones? Human bones? I'll go as far as to say that I've never broken anyone else's bone, though picking a bone with someone is a whole other matter. :p

Chain: 1. If you could have any profession (other than what you do right now) what would it be?

Ocean Elf: Not so sure. There are ups and unexpected downs with everything.

Chain: 2. If you had to live on one food alone for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Ocean Elf: Asked, and answered… asked, and answered… asked and answered……….

Chain: 3. What is your favorite book?

Ocean Elf: asked and answered.

Chain: 4. And what about your favorite movie?

Ocean Elf: Asked and answered, asked and answered……

Chain: 5. Pets or no pets? Dog or cat?

Ocean Elf: definitely pets. Given the choice between a vicious-tempered cat that tended to scratch and bite, and whizz and crap all over the house, or a well-behaved dog that didn't do those things, I'd take the dog. Given a choice between a well-behaved affectionate dog and a cat fitting the same description, I'd pick the cat. Mean, loud, destructive dog VS nice cuddly well-behaved cat, I'd choose the cat. But I like a lot of other animals too - things that are - well, rather unconventional that people either don't normally think of or haven't heard of. If it's doable, go for it.

Chain: 6. Where is the one place you would love to visit/vacation?

Ocean Elf: Have no idea, there's a lot of new and different appealing things in various places around the world, so anywhere that isn't oppressive toward women and children, or war-torn.

Chain: 7. What do you do at night to wind down?

Ocean Elf: The usual sort of stuff like internet, watch movies, smash chain letters, work on files etc.

Chain: 8. Favorite kind of accessory?

Ocean Elf: Huh? Does an iPod count?

Chain: 9. What do you do for "me" time?

Ocean Elf: Didn't we already cover that in what I do to relax/wind down?

Chain: 10. If you won a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?

Ocean Elf: I'd have to weigh my options before making that decision.

Chain: 11. Do you think it is okay to pair brown with black? What about navy and black?

Ocean Elf: Why not? Black makes up brown and navy to some extent doesn't it? and, it goes with everything.

Chain: 1. What is your favorite thing to write about?

Ocean Elf: Why and how to smash chain letters, and writing out the smashes themselves.

Chain: 2. What is your typical goal for blogging-daily, weekly, monthly?

Ocean Elf: No long-term or even specific goal, I just blog when I feel like it and have something I want to express.

Chain: 3. How do you find new blogs to read?

Ocean Elf: Almost always by accident.

Chain: 4. What has been your favorite book you have read in the past year?

Ocean Elf: Meh, still exploring the world of audio books.

Chain: 5. How do you find time to blog?

Ocean Elf: I don't, I just write out an entry every now and then, as explained before.

Chain: 6. What brought you to blogging?

Ocean Elf: I believe I kinda answered that somewhere above a couple times. Curiosity, wanting to express myself once in a while…

Chain: 7. Do you still blog for the reason above?

Ocean Elf: Yeah sort of. If a new site comes out that has a blogging feature, I'll likely try it out of curiosity.

Chain: 8. Have you ever received an award? or been recognized for something?

Ocean Elf: As in those so-called blog awards? No, thank goodness. As in real awards like what you earn for some achievement offline, yes.

Chain: 9. If yes, for what?

Ocean Elf: Something to do with school.

Chain: 10. What are two things that have influenced your adult life?

Ocean Elf: Eh? People and experiences.

Chain: 11. What is your favorite day to celebrate?

Ocean Elf: Depends on when Dec. 24&25 occur, other times it's usually on some weekend day when family can all get together for birthdays and easter, other times I'll celebrate any day I get especially wonderful news or have had a big success and feel like I accomplished a lot.

Chain: 1. Has there been a teacher/mentor who has been meaningful in your life? In what way?

Ocean Elf: Oh, dang, you just had to ask? I can't give a smash answer this time because I get to put in a good word about someone who is very dear to me. She was the teacher who showed me there really was such thing as a teacher who cared even when she had to be firm, and wasn't there to give out orders and punishments, and didn't lose patience with me even when I lost patience with myself and no doubt put hers to the test. She is one of these people who impacted my life into adulthood, for the better, and we stay in touch even now.

Chain: 2. Has there been a special friend who has been meaningful in your life? In what way?

Ocean Elf: A few come to mind. One has moved though, to somewhere remote, and we've lost touch, and I miss her. The others, I still keep in contact with, and we were all friends since grade school.

Chain: 3. Do you have any special projects you’re working on? What are they?

Ocean Elf: Music for work.

Chain: 4. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Ocean Elf: Huh? I already have, more or less.

Chain: 5. Are you a refrigerator-covered-with-magnets-and-kid-artwork kind of person or a refrigerator-should-be-clean-and-tidy kind of person?

Ocean Elf: Either way.

wow, that one was short, but quite different from most of the others. There were some good questions in there, much as I hate to admit it.

Chain: 11 random things about you:

Ocean Elf: already done with the random facts…

Chain: 11 questions your nominator asked:

Ocean Elf: Actually it was just some other blog that got "nominated" but I'm smashing this anyway.

Chain: 1. What is your biggest fear?

Ocean Elf: Gah! Askedaskedaskedaskedasked & ASKED!

Still, no answer from me.

Chain: 2. What is your best quality? Worst quality?

Ocean Elf: Asked and answered on the best quality, same answer for worst quality…

Chain: 3. What is your favorite magazine?

Ocean Elf: Asked, and answered…Asked&answered…

Chain: 4. Biggest pet peeve?

Ocean Elf: Hello? HEL-LOOOOO!? Asked and answered, asked, answered, asked…answered… Asked… and… Oh, forget it!

Chain: 5. Do you believe in fate? Karma? Luck? Superstitions?

Ocean Elf: Asked… answered… already…

Chain: 6. Lip gloss or lipstick?

Ocean Elf: Oh, unbelievable! asked… answered!…!…!

Chain: 7. If someone gave you $1000 to spend at a single store in 30 minutes, what store would you choose?

Ocean Elf: Asked and answered………

No kidding, even the questions are recirculated, from blog to blog, in the same dang order! So much for originality…

One blogger answered the Apple Store, another answered Target.

Chain: 8. How would you classify your style? ie: classic, bohemian, grunge

Ocean Elf: Asked and answered. *Bzzzzzzzt!* Next?

Chain: 9. Favorite quote or words of wisdom? Who said it?

Ocean Elf: Asked, answered. Next!

Chain: 10. Favorite guilty pleasure?

Ocean Elf: A&A… Next!

Chain: 11. What is the one physical quality you would alter about yourself?

Ocean Elf: A&A……….

Chain: 11 questions for your nominees:

Ocean Elf: No nominees from me…

Chain: 1. if you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would you?

Ocean Elf: I have no idea and won't waste time pondering that unless and until that situation actually comes up in real life.

Chain: 2. what is the first thing you notice about another person?

Ocean Elf: Actually, the answer varies so vastly that it is impossible to give just one. Person A might smell really nice if I like whatever scent s/he is wearing, or absolutely stink because of terrible breath or not bathing properly and regularly. Person B. might have a really nice speaking voice in my opinion, or grate on my ears. Person c might be chatty, person D might be very quiet. Person E might be friendly or at least polite, and person F might be an offish, rude, arrogant blighter. What I notice first, all depends on the individual.

Chain: 3. what is a quality you wished you possessed?

Ocean Elf: Never mind. I won't get it by "nominating" anybody with this chain letter.

Chain: 4. if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Ocean Elf: GAH! Asked and answered, askedandansweredasked&answeredasked…and…answered asked … and … answered - into infinity!

Chain: 5. if you had to pick only flossing your teeth for the rest of your life or brushing your teeth, which would you pick?

Ocean Elf: Wow, talk about pointless.

Chain: 6. what is your dream job?

Ocean Elf: AskedansweredaskedansweredAskedansweredaskedansweredAskedansweredaskedansweredAskedansweredaskedansweredAskedansweredaskedanswered…………..

Chain: 7. are you a morning person or a night owl?

Ocean Elf: all depends.

Chain: 8. what do you do to relax?

Ocean Elf: Asked…Answered…Asked…Answered… blah blah blah…

Chain: 9. if you had a million dollars to spend on someone else, who would you spend it on and what would you buy?

Ocean Elf: Dunno. Family and some charity/cause I believe in and is guaranteed to be what I want it to be…

Chain: 10. what is something you wish you were better at?

Ocean Elf: HEL-LO! Asked and answered - we already covered this and covered this in the other "What do you want to improve about yourself questions" showing up in other mutations of this meme.

Chain: 11. what is your favorite thing about yourself?

Ocean Elf: Huh? that I'm alive.

Chain: people you nominate:

Ocean Elf: That would be no one. I'm not inflicting this stupid 11 things Liebsters so-called award on anyone else.

Meme still going in early February 2013.

Chain: {1} Are you a reader? If so, when did your love for reading begin and with what book?

Ocean Elf: Well duh. Though I don't remember what specific book got me into loving reading, sheesh. Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.

Chain: {2} What is your favorite landscape? Sea, mountains, beach, city?

Ocean Elf: How about a coastal city near a mountain range, all of which, by the sea with a beach?

Chain: {3} What is your favorite way to travel? Plane, car, bus, boat, train, bike, by foot?

Ocean Elf: All depends on where I'm going and how fast I want to get there.

Chain: {4} What is your favorite app and why?

Ocean Elf: Don't know. There are a lot I haven't tried.

Chain: {5} What is the one home-cooked meal you turn to when you’re under time pressure?

Ocean Elf: Whatever is in the fridge or cupboard that appeals and can be eaten right away with little or no preparation.

Chain: {6} What is the one thing in your home that must be organized for your sanity?

Ocean Elf: The only thing that drives me a bit mental is when my favourite iPod (Nano 3rd gen) gets messed up and plays stuff out of order. But it goes everywhere with me, so isn't specifically something that stays at home. :p

Chain: {7} If you could learn any language what would it be and why?

Ocean Elf: Couldn't decide. It would be neat to know them all, but too long, time-consuming and difficult process for me.

Chain: {8} What is the one skill you hope to perfect?

Ocean Elf: I have no illusions about that, even if you're the best at something, you can still muck it up sometimes.

Chain: {9} Describe your fashion style in three words {e.g. vintage. neutral. soft}.

Ocean Elf: If you saw me, you'd probably get some idea.

Chain: {10} Are you a morning person, night owl, nap enthusiast, or a survivor with alternating routines?

Ocean Elf: Little bit of everything.

Chain: {11} Fess up. Are you a Downton Abbey fan. If so, what’s your reason for watching?

Ocean Elf: Oh yeah, I'll watch it sometimes, unless I find something else on at the same time that has my interest more.

Chain: 1. Do you believe in the Oxford comma?

Ocean Elf: Eh? Believe in? Well no, I just may or may not use it - my writing style is a bit inconsistent.

For more about this comma, see here. Interesting. Learn something new all the time.

Chain: 2. If you had to paint everything in your house one color, what color would it be?

Ocean Elf: Bleck, another pointless "If you had to choose only one" question. But since I don't, I'm not even going to waste time musing on it.

Chain: 3. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? Is that what you became?

Ocean Elf: Somewhat. Let's just say I've had some childhood dreams come true to some extent.

Chain: 4. Which hobbit is your favorite hobbit?

Ocean Elf: *Grins* I don't know, it's been a long time since I read the book, but I like those little people. They're cute.

Chain: 5. At a restaurant are you the person who always orders the same thing or do you try something new each time?

Ocean Elf: Depends on the restaurant and what I'm hungry for, and how hungry I am for that matter.

Chain: 6. If you had to choose between living in an underwater bubble dome or in a moon colony which would you choose?

Ocean Elf: Dunno. You're isolated from land on Earth either way. Maybe the moon colony since you said it was a colony, which means there would be more people there. You said no such thing about the under-water dome, so I assume I'd be living by myself there. If I'm going to be isolated from Earth, I'd rather be isolated with at least a few other people.

Chain: 7. How often do you do laundry? Are you a once a weeker, daily loader, or when I run out of clean clothes type?

Ocean Elf: Nosy, aren't we? Let's just say whenever I decide it's necessary.

Chain: 8. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Why?

Ocean Elf: I really don't know.

Chain: 9. If you had a lightsaber what color would it be?

Ocean Elf: My favourite colour, of course.

Chain: 10. Do you believe cake is a breakfast food? Defend your answer.

Ocean Elf: Oh heck yes! And I also believe cereal is a good snack food, I'm all for defying convention where food goes.

Chain: 11. In your dystopian future which would you rather face: zombies or vampires? Why?

Ocean Elf: Bleah! Neither. You get consumed either way, whole or in part. I hate dystopias of any stripe. - they usually involve some really screwed up system where mercy, common sense and justice are thrown right out the window.

Chain: Thank the blogger who nominated you.

Ocean Elf: Thank the blogger for sending me a chain letter? Nothing doing!

Chain: Answer the 11 questions of the blogger who nominated you.

Ocean Elf: You might be sorry you issued that order. Thank goodness no one has "nominated" (contacted me from their blog with this chain letter, it's all over the net anyway.

Chain:Nominate 11 bloggers you admire who have fewer than 200 followers. Or fewer than 2000 followers. Or something. This part isn't exactly clear.

Ocean Elf: Goodness, the dreaded liebster people are getting desperate. No pestering other people here with these so-called "nominations"

Chain: Ask 11 of your own burning questions for your nominated bloggers to answer.

Ocean Elf: nope, I'll just submit some burning smashy answers instead, without bugging any bloggers.

Chain: 1. Where do you live? And why do you live there?

Ocean Elf: I live here because here's where I live. Duh.

Chain: 2. What are you currently watching and/or reading?

Ocean Elf: Yet another mutation of this stupid blog chain letter, what else?

Chain: 3. What kind of Catholic are you: cradle, or convert? (Or considering?)

Ocean Elf: I'm a Christian, but not Catholic.

Chain: 4. Can you point to one moment or experience that made you a practicing Catholic? (Or want to be?)

Ocean Elf: No, see above, and seriously, we don't need this blog meme targeting believers. Cut it out!

Chain: 5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Ocean Elf: Enough.

Chain: 6. Are you a good dancer?

Ocean Elf: Depends on what kind of dance you're talking about.

Chain: 7. Who usually drives, you or your husband?

Ocean Elf: Eckh! This mutation targets Catholic women specifically? What does it matter to you who drives? If you knew me, you'd realize what a totally stupid question this is anyway.

Chain: 8. What's your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?

Ocean Elf: If you knew me, you'd know.

Chain: 9. Which is correct? Left or right?

Ocean Elf: Huh? Left or right what?

Chain: 10. Do you have any scars?

Ocean Elf: Hey nosy, I'll bet most people do. Happens when you live long enough to get a few cuts and bruises.

Chain: 11. What's the most famous thing you've ever done?

Ocean Elf: Nothing. I'm not famous.

Chain: 1. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you in the past week?

Ocean Elf: Something that made me laugh the hardest during the past week…

Chain: 2. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Ocean Elf: Asked and answered.

Chain: 3. Do you speak another language? If so, which? If not, what language would you like to learn?

Ocean Elf: Meh. Asked and answered.

Chain: 4. In high school were you into sports, band, choir, art, or something else?

Ocean Elf: Yeah I was into achieving the goal of graduation.

Chain: 5. If you were going to write a memoir, what would you call it?

Ocean Elf: I have no idea. If I ever do decide to write one, I'll figure it out then.

Chain: 6. When you snack do you go for sweet, salty, fruity, or crunchy?

Ocean Elf: Any of those, it depends.

Chain: 7. List three songs at the top of your playlist lately.

Ocean Elf:This should cover it and more.

Chain: 8. Which of your parents do you think you are most like and why?

Ocean Elf: Uh, well. Since I'm a girl, that should pretty much answer the question, technically. Otherwise, well,meh,we're all very different.And similar in certain things.

Chain: 9. If you could become a character on a TV show for a week, who would you choose to be?

Ocean Elf: Heh! Depends on the show.

Chain: 10. What is your favorite blog post that you've written?

Ocean Elf: Asked somewhere way above, and answered.

Chain: 11. Tell us something interesting going on in your life right now.

Ocean Elf: Meh. when things pick up, I won't use a meme to write about it.

Chain: What is the best meal you've ever eaten (where, with whom, relevant details...)?

Ocean Elf: Impossible question. There have been so many, some going back to when I was a kid.

Chain: If you could only have 3 books to read/reread for the rest of your life, which 3 would you choose?

Ocean Elf: I see no point in asking or answering these types of questions. Fact is, unless you end up in the very unlikely scenario where you are trapped somewhere with just one kind or three kinds of this or that, there's no point speculating.

Chain: What one habit or trait would you erase from your life?

Ocean Elf: Uhm… How to say this? NOYB.

Chain: What is your favorite day of the week and why?

Ocean Elf: Meh I believe I answered that somewhere way above in another mutation of this meme.

Chain: What's your favorite quotation?

Ocean Elf: asked and answered.

Chain: Do you wear shoes in the house?

Ocean Elf: Huh? Why is that important to you? You're not having me over to your house, so don't worry about it. I always take my shoes off when entering a house as a guest.

Chain: What's your favorite chore and why?

Ocean Elf: Ehh? Weird question. Probably one that seems the least hassle to me for some reason.

Chain: What one song would you like to never hear again?

Ocean Elf: Hooh, boy, there are a few! But I'm not going to Youtube to find the links for you, because then I'd have to hear them again.

Chain: What one word are you most likely to misspell?

Any word that makes my autocorrect freak out.

Chain: If you could close your eyes and be any place in time or space when you opened them, where would you be?

Ocean Elf: Wherever my daydreams take me, I guess.

Chain: If you had to rename yourself, what name would you choose?

Ocean Elf: I think I answered that earlier.

Chain: 1. Favorite thing about blogging.

Ocean Elf: You'll never know.

Chain: 2. Favorite thing to write about.

Ocean Elf: Besides smashing these chain letters, well, when it comes to blogging, it all depends.

Chain: 3. Most interesting place you’ve been to.

Ocean Elf: Nope, not picking just one.

Chain: 4. Favorite book.

Ocean Elf: Asked and answered.

Chain: 5. Favorite author.

Ocean Elf: None.

Chain: 6. Favorite genre.

Ocean Elf: Depends on the medium.

Chain: 7. Favorite season.

Ocean Elf: They all have their good points.

Chain: Spring or fall.

Ocean Elf: Either one.

Chain: 8. Favorite food.

Ocean Elf: Depends what I'm hungry for.

Chain: 9. Day or night?

Ocean Elf: Depends on my whacky, ever-changing body clock.

Chain: 10. Prefer the movie or the book?

Ocean Elf: Depends on a few variables, - which I first encountered, what my expectations are, what genre it is blah blah blah.

Chain: 11. Pets?

Ocean Elf: If you knew me, you would know.

--

Chain: 1. What makes a book speak to you? (the characters, the plot, the setting, etc.)

Ocean Elf: All the above and I have to like the genre to begin with.

Chain: 2. What form does your creativity take? (writing, art, cooking, running, etc.)

Ocean Elf: If you knew me, you would probably know. I'm pretty secretive about it though.

Chain: 3. What influences your creativity, makes it slam to a stop, makes it sing…?

Ocean Elf: A number of factors, first being I have to be in a good frame of mind, so things have to be going well otherwise I lose my desire to be creative.

Chain: 4. What is courage, to you?

Ocean Elf: Being yourself. Not trying to be like someone/everyone else.

Chain: 5. What is fear, to you?

Ocean Elf: Eh, nice try, but, no.

Chain: 6. Do you prefer crowds or solitude?

Ocean Elf: That all depends.

Chain: 7. Why? (see #6)

Ocean Elf: I already told you. It depends. On various situations.

Chain: 8. Define ‘family’ and what that means to you.

Ocean Elf: Parents, siblings, relatives.

Chain: 9. Tell me one thing you are curious about that you hope to one day answer/see/do, etc.

Ocean Elf: Can't, won't bother trying to pick one.

Chain: 10. Did something in the past week make you laugh out loud (not just smile)?

Ocean Elf: Yep.

Chain: 11. Can you answer the question, ‘who are you’ without telling me what you do?

Ocean Elf: I am Ocean Elf. That's all you need to know.

Chain: 1. Why did you start blogging?

Ocean Elf: Asked&answered… asked…&…Answered… Asked&answered…

Chain: 2. If you could change one thing about the wargaming hobby, what would it be?

Ocean Elf: Nothing. I couldn't care less.

Chain: 3. What is best in life?

Ocean Elf: Tons of stuff, so, basically, life at its best. Well, ask a silly question…

Chain: 4. Do you want to live forever?

Ocean Elf: Duh!

Chain: 5. Fame or fortune?

Ocean Elf: That all depends on the type of fame or where the fortune comes from.

Chain: 6. What miniature are you most proud of having painted?

Ocean Elf: None.

Chain: 7. How do you deal with burn out?

Ocean Elf: How does anybody deal with it? Why should I be any different?

Chain: 8. Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Ocean Elf: Oh, I can't believe you just quoted from a book as a meme question! and I don't remember if there was even an answer to that one.

Chain: 9. Star Wars or Star Trek?

Ocean Elf: that all depends. I like what I've watched of Trek, and the original Star Wars movie, but sorry, "Anakin" I utterly reject that name for Darth in his young days, it sounds way too much like Anna-kins or Annika. People, what in heck were you thinking when you gave him that girly name!? I can't get past that, so the prequel is out.

Chain: 10. If you could only buy from one miniature company from now on, which one would it be?

Ocean Elf: Well since I'd have no choice because only one company was making them, then it would have to be the one still making them, whichever company it was, and of course, whether or not I'd buy at all would depend entirely on if I wanted the characters or not.

Chain: 11. What is your favourite take away?

Ocean Elf: All depends on what I'm in the mood for.

Chain: Which three tracks are a MUST on your current playlists?

Ocean Elf: Actually as of this edit, it will be more than three, since I will be learning a lot of new music for my work and I don't know what the selections are yet.

Chain: Sparkly or matte?

Ocean Elf: Neither.

Chain: Imagine you’re lucky and win a large sum of money. What would be the first thing you spend it on?

Ocean Elf: All you need to know is I wouldn't spend it on you.

Chain: BTW, what was the last thing you’ve purchased?

Ocean Elf: gah, none of your business.

Chain: How is the weather, right now, at your place?

Ocean Elf: That will all depend on what time this smash is read, by anyone.

Chain: Do you have allergies/intolerances? Would you share which ones?

Ocean Elf: Intolerance to the freaking stupid Liebsters award blog chain!

Chain: What kind of character trait do you hate in other persons?

Ocean Elf: You can find out by reading any of these.

Heartless Sick Kid hoax pbworks.com/Heartless+Sick+Kid+hoax+Gallery
    Dayna Morales
    Joel Osteen Impersonation Hoax
    Illumivato
    FakeAWish
    DMReporter's Twitter Hack Hoax
    Willie Lynch is a horrible hoax pt1
    Willie Lynch is a horrible hoax pt2
    Bruce Delburg, Baby Heart Surgery, Talking embryo Hoaxes
    Reddit Hoaxes
    Jon Bershad's Dr. Leon Jensen
    Elan Gale
    Anonymous coward Hates Autistic People
    Hailey Martin
    Angels In The alley
    Blacks Don't Read Chain
    Anita Dunn and Stephanie Wolfe
    Jim Campbell
    Tiffanie, Michelle, and Wendy
    Morons on YA
    DragonflyJonez
    Samantha Bush
    Senna Marie Maxwell
    PeopleOfWalmart.com
    Anatolia Dawson
    FlutterDerpy20
    MisterTrueRomance
    Lindsey Stone
    Snufkin And Marcia Ubang
    Fangirls Throw Tantrums Over Dislike Of Anime
    Otaku Desu Fight
    257 Things A Girl Wished A Guy Knew
    Carolyn Bourne
    Bridezilla 2012
    Tommy Jordan, computer-shooting dad
    Rebecca Martinson

Chain: What kind of character trait do you like in other persons?

Ocean Elf: Well-placed compassion, individuality, not just going along with everyone else, standing up not just for self, but for others who really need it, and sometimes it's hard to know the difference, but when it comes out right, it's good. Basically the opposite of all the things that I dislike from people in the various above links in answer to that question.

Chain: Which metal do you like best?

Ocean Elf: eh? That all depends on what it's for. From an economic standpoint, gold of course.

Chain: Is there a person in your life you’d consider a soul mate?

Ocean Elf: Meh. I just don't believe in that stuff and I think this expression is incredibly cheesy.

Chain: To which country would you love to travel if you had the chance?

Ocean Elf: I still don't know.

Chain: Dog or cat?

Ocean Elf: I have neither. My pets are a bit more unusual.

Chain: Dark chocolate or milk?

Ocean Elf: Both together. I call it "middle of the road" and it's really yummy. Having said that, I am a big chocolate lover, but there are people who aren't.

Chain: What’s your favourite time of year (season or holiday) and why?

Ocean Elf: If you knew me, you'd know.

Chain: What’s your favourite recipe? Link to it if it’s online!

Ocean Elf: You're asking me to choose just one. No can do.

Chain: Where in the world would you most like to travel?

Ocean Elf: Asked and answered. Many times.

Chain: Name three books that you really really enjoyed reading.

Ocean Elf: Well since I've tended to like novels that were part of a series and can't pick just one series, or particular novels from each, that would probably take me back to the few stand-alone short stories of my early childhood. These days, I read and do more writing on the net anyway.

Chain: If you could travel in time, which period would you most want to visit?

Ocean Elf: I don't know, there's so much that's neat about every era, as well as some downsides that would really be daunting too.

Chain: What’s your favourite gemstone?

Ocean Elf: My birth stone.

Chain: When was the last time you dressed up in a costume? And what did you wear?

Ocean Elf: It was one Halloween, and I went as some person not myself. someone who didn't look like me. And that was the whole point.

Chain: What craft or technique would you really like to learn?

Right now, all I'm concerned with learning is that new music for my work.

Chain: Do you live close to where you grew up, or far away?

Ocean Elf: If you knew me, you would know.

Chain: 1. What is your current fitness/health goal?

Ocean Elf: Bleh. What a load of fun… Until they do away with the boring gyms and replace them with adult-sized playgrounds, and get the food-cops out of everybody's business telling everyone how to exercise this and that much and what to eat and how to live our lives, I'm not getting on that bandwagon.

Chain: 2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Ocean Elf: asked&answered…

Chain: 3. What is the longest distance you’ve ever run? The longest you hope to run?

Ocean Elf: Endurance runs in P.E. class in high school. Hated those things. hope never to be put through the like again.

Chain: 4. Which race was your favorite and why?

Ocean Elf: Three-legged or sack races at picnics/campouts etc. but I haven't done those since I was little. Now those were fun.

Chain: 5. What is your favorite running gear item and why?

Ocean Elf: Um… My feet because you kinda like need them to run.

Chain: 6. What inspired you to start blogging?

Ocean Elf: Nothing really.

Chain: 7. What do you love most about blogging?

Ocean Elf: That nobody has discovered my blog yet so nobody has hit me with this stupid Liebsters or any other meme directly.

Chain: 8. What do you like least about blogging?

Ocean Elf: That various platforms are so different, that there are so many out there, I can't decide which to use, so I mostly blog on my Chain-smashers network, and not all that often.

Now that was what I least like.

What I hate about blogging is not my own blog, but other bloggers and their love for these stupid blog chain letters!

Chain: 9. What’s your favorite food?

Ocean Elf: Gah! Asked&answered!

Chain: 10. Do you listen to music when you run? If so, what’s your favorite song right now?

Ocean Elf: I listen to music when I do anything but run.

Chain: 11. If you could choose any race, which race would you do and why?

Ocean Elf: I couldn't care less.

--

Chain: How do you stay active during winter months?

Ocean Elf: Work and internet.

Chain: How do you keep track of your activities? Apps? Spreadsheets? Or are you old-school with pen and paper training logs

Ocean Elf: Calendar.

Chain: What is your favorite thing to eat? What’s your favorite thing to cook?

Ocean Elf: Gah, favourite food thing has been asked&answered so freaking many times. What I like to cook, huh? Preparation is necessary if you want to eat, so...

Chain: Which celebrity athlete has most inspired you? Why?

Ocean Elf: Nobody.

Chain: Which blog is your favorite to read? Why?

Ocean Elf: My own because I don't do these stupid awards. Not that I ever read my own blog, but you know.

Chain: What do you enjoy reading most? Books, articles or blogs? Why?

Ocean Elf: That depends. Articles are more accessible on the net, but like blogs, sometimes they have dud chain letter entries.

Chain: What is your favorite book? Why? How old were you when you read it?

Ocean Elf: Gah I don't remember how old I was when I first read a book I liked. As for the rest, asked&answered.

Chain: What kind of music do you listen to most? Favorite musician?

Ocean Elf: No one favourite, I have all kinds of music that gets listened to regularly.

Chain: What is the one thing that you like most about blogging? Least?

Most is that I can express myself, including saying that my least favourite things about blogging were mentioned somewhere in the above.

Chain: How has blogging changed your life?

Ocean Elf: Huh? Why would it? Why should it?

Over and out!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:33 am