Fiction Lands Creative Writing Role Play

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiction Lands Creative Writing Role Play

No dice or levelling up, not limited to fanfiction or original fiction, but a mix so that characters from various established fiction and your own had can interact.

13 Ways To Know If You're In Love

Ocean Elf
    Admin

13 Ways To Know If You're In Love Empty 13 Ways To Know If You're In Love

Post by Ocean Elf Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:49 pm

13 Ways To Know If You're In Love

Meme1: Want To Know If You're In Love

Ocean Elf: Um, I'm aware of my state of mind and emotions, thanks.

Meme1: Want to know if you is in love?

Ocean Elf: As usual, that's a badly constructed question. It's not "you was" but "you are" and if you don't know whether or not you're in love and you think you have to rely on some cheesy chain letter to tell you, you're sad.

Meme1: Ever wanted wanted to if your feeling is love....read on

Ocean Elf: As if you can determine things about people you don't even know, based on a set of silly ideas...

Meme1: 13. Signs of love

Meme2: 12 signs that ur in love

Ocean Elf: More like, signs of a person you should run from if they start fixating on you.

Meme1: 13. When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang Up...but you miss them already when it was just two minutes ago

Ocean Elf: That's not love, it's codependency.

Meme1: 12. You read their texts over and over again...

Ocean Elf: Not love, codependency.

Meme1: 11.

Meme2: TWELVE:

Memes: You walk really

Meme1: slowly

Meme2: slow

Memes: when you're with them...

Ocean Elf: Not love, you just walk slow... because you're the chain letter version of a true boyfriend.

Meme1: 10.

Meme2: ELEVEN:

Memes: You feel shy whenever

Meme1: you're with them...

Meme2: they're around.

Ocean Elf: Not love, a crush...

Meme1: 9. When you think about them, your heart beats faster and faster...

Ocean Elf: Not love, just physical attraction...

Meme1: 8.

Meme2: TEN:

Memes: You smile when you hear their voice...

Ocean Elf: That could be love or a crush, or even just positive familiarity.

Meme1: 7.

Meme2: NINE:

Memes: When you look at them, you can't see the other people around You...

Meme1: All

Memes: you

Meme2:just

Memes: see

Meme1: is

Memes: him/her…

Ocean Elf: Get your eyes checked...

Meme1: 6. You start listening to slow songs, while thinking of them...

Ocean Elf: Again, that's more a crush rather than love.

Meme1: 5.

Meme2: SEVEN:

Ocean Elf: Chain2 can't count. You forgot 8.

Meme1: They become

Meme2: They're

Memes: ALL you think about...

Ocean Elf: You're not in love, you're hung up.

Meme1: 4. You get high just from their scent...

Ocean Elf: You're really hung up and have a case of raging hormones, not love.

Meme1: 3.

Meme2: SIX:

Memes: You realize

Meme1: that

Memes: you're always smiling

Meme1: to yourself

Memes: when

Meme1: you think About

Meme2: you're looking at

Memes: them…

Ocean Elf: So you have a crush on them, not love.

Meme1: 2.

Meme2: FIVE:

Memes: You would do anything

Meme1: for

Meme2: just to see

Memes: them…

Ocean Elf: Not love, just being a pandering fool.

Meme1: 1.

Meme2: FOUR:

Memes: While reading this, there was one person on your mind

Meme1: the

Meme2: this

Memes: whole Time.....

Ocean Elf: That could simply be a crush too, and it definitely doesn't apply to me. It describes these hot&heavy cyber romances people get into when flirting in chat rooms, and all too often, perfectly good friendships are killed by this behavior.

Meme2: THREE: You just smiled because it's true.

Ocean Elf: No, I've been frowning with concentration to make edits to this smash. It's slightly tedious work making sure each mutation is pointed out with its correct numbering and wording, while cutting out extra repitition. Besides, I'm not even thinking of a person. I'm thinking about getting ready for church as I write this in, and about the baby blue jay I'm coming so close to hand-taming but he's not there yet.

Meme2: TWO: You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number eight was missing.

Ocean Elf: See above, and I did notice number 8 was missing in this mutation. The other version more than covered it though.

Meme2: ONE: You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.

Ocean Elf: Wrong. I'm quietly laughing at you. and it isn't a nice laugh either.

Meme2: NOW MAKE A WISH. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO......

Ocean Elf: How many times do I have to say this? I wish people would stop believing in and spreading chain letters, this one included.

Meme2: ALMOST THERE

Ocean Elf: Forget it, hoaxer, you never will be all there. You know what I mean.

Meme2: * send this to at lest 5 people in the next 10 min.

Ocean Elf: Nothing doing. And it's 'least' not 'lest' in this sentence.

Meme2: And something good will happen

Ocean Elf: Well, considering your idea of good is for your hoax to spread like mad, I disagree.

Meme2: Because you read this, you will get kissed on Friday.

Ocean Elf: 1. Your text can't determine what day it is and can't make anyone kiss me. 2. I don't want to get kissed, thank you.

Meme2: BREAK IT and your crush will ask someone else out.

Ocean Elf: My nonexistent crush? Good. I don't want some random pop-out forwarded freak asking me out anyway.

Meme2: Tomorrow will be the best day of your life.

Ocean Elf: I've smashed this silly best day of your life hoax in so many different mutations here. The smash stands. there is no best day of your life.

Meme2: if you don't send this to at least 10 people, by at least 1am,

Ocean Elf: I will not be a spamming idiot and the world will continue on as always.

Meme2: you will have bad luck

Ocean Elf: You can't bring any kind of luck on me. I could bring bad luck on myself by ruining my reputation and annoying people if I spam this chain to anyone else.

Meme2: send it back to the person who sent it to you.

Ocean Elf: If everyone did that, the net would crash. I believe this has been covered again and again in many friendship spam chain smashes.

Meme2: TAG UR IT!!

Ocean Elf: The only 'tag' I like is the real game, where you run and try not to be it. That is nothing like the chain letter version of tag. Your tag is pathetic.

Meme2: This is so scary.

Ocean Elf: Just because you say it's scare, doesn't make it scary. It is annoying and it is false.

Meme2: Send this to15 people in 143 mins.

Ocean Elf: Whatever happened to sending to ten people by 1 AM? Getting a little desperate aren't you? Look, jerkface, I'm not sending it to any number of people within any time period.

Meme2: when you are done press F6 and you crushes name will appear*

Ocean Elf: Don't be stupid. read this smash.

Wish-granting Hoaxes ">Popup Crush hoaxes

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 am